Thursday, July 3, 2014

Cycle Day 7: BOGO Sale


Buy one, get one... Two posts for the price of one. Here's the update of what I didn't know when I wrote the previous post. 

1) I believe I have a new symptom to record: hot flashes. It's summer time and NJ has been having some wretchedly hot 90+ degree days with insane humidity, so I could be off-base here. However, the fact that I'd sit around the air conditioned house during the day and actually feel chilly enough for a blanket and then totally sweat my tush off when going to sleep kind of makes me think... maybe that's what a hot flash feels like! I was literally dripping sweat and had to throw off the sheet and turn the AC down a touch. I hold out hope that I'll never have need for clomid again (!!!!) but in case I do, remember the hot flashes...

2) No in-laws this holiday weekend, after all. Bummer. I've been sitting in the airport all evening waiting for my 5:15 pm flight to depart while they've been at the Philly airport also waiting. Unfortunately their flight was finally cancelled (it's now 11pm). As for me, I did get on the plane for about two hours. But a brilliant airport employee left the jetbridge unsecured and the storm that came through before we pushed off from the gate smashed the equipment into our wing. WOMP womp :( So we all deplaned and have been waiting ever since for a new aircraft to come in from another place in the country with no storms (not a lot of those tonight. hurricanes and storm cells abound!) Hoping for a plane in the next 30 minutes or so... which will get me into Denver just before 2:30am. Poor J needs to come pick me up then. Ouch. 

The Irony:
I really had stopped worrying about wacky mood swings with the in laws. All I'm feeling is a touch over-emotional, but I've been keeping good control of that when I realize it is a chemically induced over-reaction.

The Good News:
None of this effects our ultrasound or IUI schedule! Deep breath in, deep breath out..... Very excited about our dates next week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment