Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Oving HARD

Ohhhhmygoodness! The ovulation of three little eggs is definitely a feeling you can, uh, feeeel. Oh lordy. No, it isn't painful and I think it would be a stretch to call it a "discomfort." However, I'm feeling it hard. It feels like subtle cramps. Which I suppose makes sense since there are two or maybe three little cells traveling down a miniscule tube. 2 or 3x what usually happens each month. Woof.

I practically didn't sleep last night, it was definitely after midnight when I finally stopped noticing my racing heart. And I woke up just before the 5:15 alarm, noticing the lightening sky through the shades. There's almost a "Christmas morning" aura around my day. It's a little buzz of anxiety and excitement, nervousness that everything go perfectly right, the thrill that this could be the day.

ahhhhhhhh!

No comments:

Post a Comment