Thursday, July 3, 2014

Cycle Day 7


Today is the seventh day of my cycle and I've taken the full course of clomid- all 5 pills at 50mg doses. I'm definitely feeling the overstimulation in the ovaries, though primarily in the right side. In my previous two natural cycles I've had ultrasounds that showed my right ovary was dominant and my HSG revealed a very slow spill of dye on the left. Just gives me pause, room to wonder what the deal is with my left side and why it's riding the short bus. 
Aside from feeling my hyperactive ovaries kicking into gear, I'm pleased to say I'm not feeling many other symptoms - probably because I'm on what seems to be the lowest dose. This last week I've been "vacationing" at my parents' in NJ and my mom and I are swapping lots of stories, memories, general catch up stuff. Whenever she lobs one at me that is even remotely emotional I get crazy choked up. Funny enough, that's the extent of my over-emotional, PMS-y mood swings. So far :) J's parents are visiting Denver with us for this upcoming holiday weekend and I'm a little anxious about ending up with sick mood swings while they happen to be staying with us. Eeek! I'll need to remember to stay focused, present and calm. 

No comments:

Post a Comment