Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Mother Nature. What a Bitch.

She can't make this whole thing easy can she? This lady's got me peeing in cups, having hormonal breakdowns and waking up at 5:20am every friggin morning to take my stupid basal body temperature. (That's just the first layer of the cake, of course. This is a heavily iced special 7 layer cake, you know. Like the "Great Wall of Chocolate Cake at P.F. Chang's. There's also the Reproductive Endocrinologist that we're paying for layer, the stress of not being able to naturally conceive on our own layer, the idea of acupuncture -cha ching!- layer, fertility massage layer, the "just relax" layer... just pile it on, the cake isn't tall enough yet.)

No, Nature Lady couldn't just let me have my freak out yesterday due to my crazy temp drop and leave well enough alone. My temp rose this morning. Barely, but it rose. F*ck you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment